NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) trained and certified coating inspectors provide quality control inspections for interior, exterior coatings and linings inspections/assessments. Areas include:
- Water and waste water facilities, towers and reservoirs
- Refineries and tank farms
- Municipal and MOT bridges and support structures
- Lake freighters and tankers
NACE qualified inspectors for every application, including:
- FRP Lining Systems
- Vinyl Lining Systems
- Epoxy, Polyurethanes, Siloxannes and Alkyd Systems
- Cementitious Epoxy Parged Systems
- Rubberized Membranes
- Corrosion Under Insulation
Quality assurance agents for principals:
- Specifications and Scope Writing
- Project Management, Supervision and Safety Assurance
- Inspection Testing Plan Writing
- Coating Evaluation and Failure Investigations
- Integrated Coating Inspections within departments and Projects such as Asset Management and Corrosion Under Insulation
- Scope and coating procedure writing based on principal engineered standard and coating manufacturing specifications.
- Planning, contractor reviews and efficiency aid through scheduling and day to day progress reports.
- Prep inspections and reviews prior to coating application. This includes mandated testing such as chloride testing, adhesion testing and pitting/defects exposed by prep work not seen during invasive inspections.
- Inspections between coats to ensure compliance with current scope and standards.
- Inspections of the applied coating once steam tracing has been applied to ensure any damage can be repaired to allow the coating to work as intended and for the proper life expectancy.
- Review and report ongoing project status and completion through direct communication with unit heads and reports submitted to appropriate site personnel.